Saturday, May 25, 2013

It Begins

Blogs are a great way to keep motivated with projects and are fun to look back on once a project is over. I will use this blog to record the progress of a new game I am developing called BattleRPG. A bit of a generic name but it's easier to say than CustomBattleRPG.

Here are the first images of the game. Today I added the ground texture which made the game actually look like something. Before I was only using gray boxes for the floor and everything was white. The second image shows some more progress I made today which is adding enemies that will chase you. The white objects are there just so I know which way the character is facing. The word "Net" is a placeholder where the enemy's name will go. Right now they are just called NetworkEnemy.

1 comment:

  1. This is looking like it could end up as a fairly fun game and I hope you keep working on it.

    ReplyDelete